Boots has reduced the price on its Soap and Glory gift set by 50% to £30.
What’s the deal exactly?
Looking to treat the someone special in your life this Christmas? Boots has slashed the price of its hugely popular Soap and Glory gift set from £60 to £30.
The Bubble Act set includes 12 of the brand's most loved products, including shower gel, body butter and lip gloss.
This year renowned illustrator and graphic designer Zuki Turner designed the limited edition tin, helping to make it the perfect Christmas gift.
Why should I care?
Bought separately all of the items come to £80, saving you a whopping £50.
Included in the set are:
- The Righteous Butter Body Butter 300ml
- Clean on Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 500ml
- The Scrub of Your Life Smoothing Body Buffer 200ml
- Hand Food Non-Greasy Hydrating Hand Cream 250ml
- Fizz-a-ball Original Pink Bath Bomb 100g
- Original Pink Body Spray 100ml
- Melty Talented Dry Skin Balm 30g
- Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk 350ml
- Bright and Beautiful Radiance Boosting Mask 29g
- The Rushower Dry Shampoo 200ml
- Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in Bare Enough 7ml
- Thick & Fast High-Definition Collagen - Coat Mascara in Black 10ml
What other options do I have?
Boots also has The No7 Collection Gift Set which includes everything you need to keep yourself looking beautiful from £80.
Debenhams also has a number of offers on beauty and body gift sets with up to 15% off.
You can also get 35% off orders from The Body Shop using a voucher code. Check our voucher code round-up for more.
What’s the catch?
The offer runs instore and online at Boots until Thursday 20 December.
Where can I find out more?
You can find out more on the Boots website.
If you’re keen to shop from the comfort of your own home, simply order online before 8pm the night before and pick up anytime from 12pm the next day. Delivery costs £3.50 if you order online or you can pick it up instore for free.