It may still be a week away, but Amazon has launched its first wave of Black Friday deals including coffee machines, televisions and other technology.
What’s the deal?
This isn’t a single deal, but many offers running throughout the next 10 days. Moneywise has picked out a few of the best offers from the sale.
We’ve used Amazon price tracking service Camelcamelcamel to make sure these are the lowest prices ever charged by Amazon and shopping comparison site Pricerunner to ensure that no other retailer is charging less.
Top offers include:
- Toshiba 55U5766DB 55-inch 4K Ultra HD LED Smart TV with Freeview Play, reduced from £599 to £439 – a saving of £160
- DeLonghi Scultura ECZ 351 coffee machine, reduced from £149.45 to £99.99 – a saving of £49.46
- Bang & Olufsen Beoplay P2 portable speaker, reduced from £149 to £110 – a saving of £39
- Amazon Echo Dot, reduced from £49.99 to £34.99 – a saving of £15
- Levoit Air Purifier, reduced from £69.99 to £44.80 - a saving of £25.19.
These deals will be running throughout the week and Amazon will also be offering thousands of ‘lightening deals’ over the next 10 days. These are discounted items which are only available for a limited period.
Why should I care?
With Christmas less than six weeks away, now is a perfect time to buy presents for family and friends.
According to Halifax, UK consumers are expected to spend a record £20 billion on Christmas this year, so getting sale items can be a useful way to cut down on spending.
What’s the catch?
While we’ve checked each of the products listed above to ensure they can’t be bought cheaper elsewhere, make sure to do your own research before buying.
Despite being included in the Black Friday sale, some products Amazon is listing as part of this deal are still cheaper at other retailers – so be careful.
What are my other options?
Amazon is not the only retailer to launch its Black Friday sale early; AO, Argos, and Currys PC World have all launched sales ahead of Friday.
However, as above, ensure you use a price comparison service before buying to check you’re really getting a bargain.
Where can I find out more?
Full details are available on the Amazon Black Friday website.