Make sure you're up to date with all the latest news, tips and guides by checking out the 10 most popular stories on Moneywise.co.uk in September 2017.
Just be aware that while these articles were correct at the time of writing, some of the figures or products may have since changed. Check out our Best Buy pages for weekly updated savings, Isas, credit cards, loans, and mortgage deals.
1. First Direct launches cashback offer - First Direct has launched a new cashback deal in partnership with Visa, meaning many account holders can earn now money back as they spend with selected retailers.
2. Nine savings accounts to beat inflation - Savers are facing a new battle as the UK’s rate of inflation continues to be higher than the interest rate offered by almost all savings accounts.
3. Top 10 jobs for pensions - Automatic enrolment means that most of us now have access to a workplace pension, with our contributions topped up by those of our employer and the taxman. But even when the total minimum contribution rises to 8% in 2019, it will still leave many of us short in retirement.
4. Ask the Experts: “If I retire early, can I stop paying National Insurance Contributions?” – Our expert answers a reader’s question.
5. Neil Woodford: ‘I'm very sorry for the poor performance’ - Leading fund manager Neil Woodford has issued an apology and explanation for his recent poor performance.
6. Two million married couples miss out on £1.3 million tax break: How to claim - Married couples are missing out on £1.3 million in unclaimed tax breaks, according to a freedom of information request from Royal London.
7. Zopa customers battle against loan sale delays - Zopa users are reporting significant delays when trying to sell their loans, with the firm battling against slow speeds on its platform.
8. Best savings rates this week - Whether it's for a rainy day or for a one-off big purchase, it's crucial to make your savings work hard for you. .
9. M&S Bank boosts rewards for new credit card customers - New M&S Bank credit card customers are being offered a fresh selection of rewards when they open an account.
10. Jane Austen £10 note launches: Could your tenner be worth thousands? - The new £10 banknote featuring author Jane Austen is now available, but find a note with a low serial number and you could sell it for thousands.