Five top tips to become a successful seller
1. Believe in what you are selling, so you can make genuine recommendations.
2. Be friendly and honest; this way your customers will learn to trust you and will want to buy more.
3. Make sure you're confident and organised with your selling.
4. Be realistic about how much money you will actually make. The majority of sellers won't be earning enough to depend on, but an extra £50 a week can come in handy.
5. Always go through a DSA-registered company and check your insurance policy to make sure.