Fact sheet: Scot Eq BRAq 6040 GlEqId Pn

Fund information
Fund name
Scot Eq BlackRock Aquila 60/40 Global Equity Index Pn
Fund manager company
Aegon/Scottish Equitable plc
Fund type
Pension Fund
Fund manager
No data available.
No data available.
Fund objective
This fund invests mainly in equities (shares), both in the UK and overseas markets. The fund has approximately 60% invested in the shares of UK companies and the remaining 40% is invested in overseas companies, split between the USA, Europe ex-UK, Japan and Pacific Rim. The fund aims to provide returns consistent with the markets in which it invests.
Benchmark
No data available.
Investment style
No data available.
Investment method
No data available.
Quick stats
1 Year return
24.7%
1 Year rank in sector
784/999
Sector
PN Global Equities
Yield
-
Fund size
£1m (£1m last year)
FE Risk score
?FE Risk Scores measure the riskiness of instruments relative to the FTSE 100 index of shares. Weekly volatility is measured over three years with recent behaviour counting more heavily than earlier behaviour. Cash-type investments will have scores close to zero. Funds will tend to have scores in the 0-150 range. The FTSE 100 is always scored at 100. There is no upper limit.
90
Bid price
203.7246
Offer price
214.4469
Top in this sector
Fund name1 Year
Aegon Hend GlblTecPn43.5%
Baillie Gifford Lng Tm Gbl Gth Pn40.6%
Zurich BailGfrd LgTrmGblGth40.2%
Stan Life BGiff LgTmGlGtOEICPn39.1%
Pru Ex-DSF M&G Mgd Gth Pn38.7%
...more in PN Global Equities

Performance snapshot

Holdings snapshot

  • UK54.4%
    North America16.1%
    Europe13.8%
    Asia Pacific ex Japan6.8%
    Japan6.4%
  • Financial Services19.6%
    Consumer Staples12.9%
    Cyclical Consumer Goods11.9%
    Industrials10.6%
    Health Care10.3%
  • UK Large Cap Companies41.5%
    North American Equities16.1%
    European Large Cap Equity12.3%
    UK Mid Cap Companies10.3%
    Asia Pacific ex Japan Equities6.8%

Performance vs Sector

Cumulative performance
 1 mth3 mth6 mth1 yr3 yr5 yr
Fund0.9%3.7%8.6%24.7%32.7%66.6%
Sector0.2%3.9%9.3%26.5%43%75.7%
Rank within sector493 / 1051761 / 1036804 / 1027784 / 999740 / 861612 / 772
Quartile2nd3rd4th4th4th4th
Calendar performance
 YTD - 20172016201520142013
Fund3.9%19.4%2.5%3.2%22.3%
Sector4%22.4%3.7%7.8%21.4%
Rank within sector746 / 1036731 / 957651 / 915717 / 846421 / 820
Quartile3rd4th3rd4th3rd
Risk statistics
Alpha
?Alpha is a measure of a fund's over- or under-performance by comparison to its benchmark. If the Alpha is 5, the fund has outperformed its benchmark by 5%; so the greater the Alpha, the greater the outperformance.
-3.74
Beta
?Beta estimates a fund's volatility by comparison to that of its benchmark. A fund with a beta close to 1 means that the fund will move generally in line with the benchmark. Higher than 1 and the fund is more volatile than the benchmark and vice versa.
1.05
Sharpe
?This commonly-used measure calculates the level of return over and above the return of a notional risk-free investment, such as cash. The difference in returns is then divided by the fund's volatility. The resulting ratio is an indication of the amount of excess return generated per unit of risk.
0.48
Volatility
?Volatility (or standard deviation), when applied to an investment fund, expresses its risk. It shows how widely a range of returns varied from the fund's average return over a particular period. For example, if a fund had an average return of 5%, and its volatility was 15, this would mean that the range of its returns over the period had swung between +20% and -10%.
10.83
Tracking error
?This measures the standard deviation of a fund's excess returns over the returns of an index or benchmark portfolio. As such, it can be an indication of 'riskiness' in the manager's investment style. A Tracking Error below 2 suggests a passive approach. At 3 and above the the manager will be deploying a more active investment style.
2.99
Information ratio
?This is a useful risk-adjusted measure of actively managed fund performance. It is calculated by deducting the returns of the fund's benchmark from the fund's overall returns, then dividing the result by its tracking error. The higher the Information Ratio the better. It is generally considered that a figure of 0.5 reflects a good performance, 0.75 very good, and 1.00 outstanding.
-1.08
R-Squared
?An indication of how closely correlated a fund is to an index or a benchmark. Values for R-Squared range between 0 and 1, with 0 indicating no correlation at all and 1 showing a perfect match. Values upwards of 0.7 suggest that the fund's behaviour is increasingly linked to its benchmark.
0.92
Price movement
52 week high206.9
52 week low159.68
Current bid price203.72
Current offer price214.45
Current mid price-
Region
1UK54.43%
2North America16.06%
3Europe13.79%
4Asia Pacific ex Japan6.75%
5Japan6.43%
6International2.05%
7Not Specified0.21%
8Global Emerging Markets0.18%
9Money Market0.11%
Industry sector
1Financial Services19.6%
2Consumer Staples12.9%
3Cyclical Consumer Goods11.9%
4Industrials10.6%
5Health Care10.3%
6Energy9.6%
7Basic Materials8%
8Technology6.4%
9Telecommunications Utilities4.4%
Asset type
1UK Large Cap Companies41.52%
2North American Equities16.05%
3European Large Cap Equity12.25%
4UK Mid Cap Companies10.27%
5Asia Pacific ex Japan Equities6.75%
6Japanese Equities6.43%
7UK Small Cap Companies2.64%
8European Mid Cap Equity1.51%
9International Equities1.18%
Individual holdings
1BLK AQUILA UK EQUITY 1 PEN60.3%
2BLK AQUILA US EQUITY INDEX 1 PEN13.5%
3BLK AQUILA EUROPEAN EQ 1 PEN13.4%
4BLK AQUILA JAPANESE EQUITY IDX 1 PEN6.4%
5BLK AQUILA PACIFIC RIM EQ 1 PEN6.4%
Management
Fund manager group
Scottish Equitable
Fund manager company
Aegon/Scottish Equitable plc
Fund type
Pension Fund
Fund objective
This fund invests mainly in equities (shares), both in the UK and overseas markets. The fund has approximately 60% invested in the shares of UK companies and the remaining 40% is invested in overseas companies, split between the USA, Europe ex-UK, Japan and Pacific Rim. The fund aims to provide returns consistent with the markets in which it invests.
Benchmark
No data available.
Investment style
No data available.
Investment method
No data available.
Fund manager
No data available.
Compliance
No data available.
Domicile
No data available.
Fund for sale in
United Kingdom
Scot Eq BlackRock Aquila 60/40 Global Equity Index Pn
Initial charge-
Annual charge1%
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)1%
Bid price203.7246
Offer price214.4469
Mid price-
CurrencyGBX
Price updated29/03/2017
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classRetail
Domicile-
Citi codeKAVK
Scot Eq BlackRock Aquila 60/40 Global Equity Index Pn (ARC)
Initial charge-
Annual charge0.1%
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)0.1%
Bid price-
Offer price-
Mid price134.2395
CurrencyGBX
Price updated29/03/2017
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classRetail
Domicile-
Citi codeKAVL
Data provided by

The Content is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. The Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Moneywise and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.

This information is sourced from our partner Financial Express. We believe the data to be correct however you should take care in using any information.

You should be aware that prices may fall as well as rise and that the income derived can go down as well as up. When buying or selling any investment that fluctuates in price or value you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.