|Tom Wilson||12/08/2016||– Global Emerging Markets Fund Manager and Head of Research within the Emerging Markets Equity Team, based in London
– Appointed Global Emerging Markets Fund Manager from the beginning of November 2014, following seven years as the Head of EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) within the Emerging Markets Equity team
– EMEA analyst from 2004 until 2007
– Moved into the Research Development Programme in 2002, working on the Global Oils team covering Emerging European stocks
– Investment career commenced in October 2001 upon joining the Schroders Graduate Scheme, initially as assistant to the Institutional and Retail CIOs
– CFA charterholder; BA (Hons) in History, Newcastle University |
|Rami Sidani||03/09/2007||Rami Sidani is Head of Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Portfolio Management. He is an experienced manager of MENA funds. With more than seven years' experience he has deep regional knowledge and provides the team with local insight. Prior to joining Pictet, he was Vice President at Shuaa Capital PSC.
|Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Chile, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Republic Of Korea, Luxembourg, Macau, Netherlands, Norway, Offshore, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan - Province Of China |