|Waj Hashmi||31/10/2005||Waj Hashmi, CFA, Global Portfolio Manager of SIMNA Ltd. He has been an employee of SIMNA Ltd. since 2000. Waj Hashmi joined as a Global Emerging Markets Manager from WestLB where he was a Global Emerging Markets Portfolio Manager and previously Head of EMEA Emerging Markets. Mr Hashmi began his investment career at LGT Asset Management as an EMEA Analyst in 1997. Prior to joining LGT, he qualified as an accountant with Arthur Andersen. He is a graduate in Physics from Oxford University, a qualified chartered accountant (ACA) and CFA Charterholder.
|Tom Wilson||12/08/2016||– Global Emerging Markets Fund Manager and Head of Research within the Emerging Markets Equity Team, based in London
– Appointed Global Emerging Markets Fund Manager from the beginning of November 2014, following seven years as the Head of EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) within the Emerging Markets Equity team
– EMEA analyst from 2004 until 2007
– Moved into the Research Development Programme in 2002, working on the Global Oils team covering Emerging European stocks
– Investment career commenced in October 2001 upon joining the Schroders Graduate Scheme, initially as assistant to the Institutional and Retail CIOs
– CFA charterholder; BA (Hons) in History, Newcastle University |
|Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Chile, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Republic Of Korea, Luxembourg, Macau, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Offshore, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan - Province Of China |