|Paul Rathband||01/03/2012||- Paul joined Schroders in August 2011
- Investment career commenced in 1991
- Paul joined Schroders as an Asian Small Cap analyst on the Asia ex-Japan investment team and moved to the fund management role in March 2012, based in Singapore.
- Paul previously worked in RBS Asia Securities in Singapore, where he was Managing Director and had responsibilities for Asia ex Japan research sales as well as management responsibilities for its ASEAN equity business.
- Prior to RBS, Paul was at Arab Malaysian Securities based in Kuala Lumpur where he had specialist responsibilities for Malaysian equity sales.
- His investment career commenced in 1991 in Hong Kong with W.I. Carr Securities as an analyst covering Hong Kong and Chinese small caps after which he moved to sales, marketing the regional research product.
- Paul graduated with upper second class honours in BA (Hons) History from University of London, QMW.
|Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Macau, Netherlands, Norway, Offshore, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan - Province Of China |