Fact sheet: SEB Varlden

Fund information
Fund name
SEB Varlden A SEK
Fund manager company
SEB Asset Management SA
Fund type
No data available.
Fund manager
  • Anna Sigurdsince 01/03/2014
Fund objective
To invest in both Swedish and foreign equities and equity securities, mainly in large companies, mainly Swedish and interest - related securities. Typically, about 70 percent of the fund invested in equities and the remaining 30 percent in fixed income securities. Equity component is in normal mode, half located in Sweden and half on exchanges outside of Sweden. Deviations from the above allocation occurs. Since the fund invests some funds outside Sweden also affected the yield of the Swedish krona developed in relation to other currencies. Derivatives may be used as part of the fund's investment policy.
Benchmark
No data available.
Investment style
No data available.
Investment method
No data available.
Quick stats
1 Year return
3.5%
1 Year rank in sector
30/77
Sector
FO Mixed Asset - Aggressive
Yield
-
Ongoing charge (OCF)
?A fund’s ongoing charges figure (OCF) is similar to the old-style total expense ratio. It reflects the annual charge to investors in the fund, in percentage terms, but does not include extra performance-related fees (where these are levied) or the fund’s trading expenses on its underlying investments.
1.25%
Fund size
£36,209m
FE Risk score
?FE Risk Scores measure the riskiness of instruments relative to the FTSE 100 index of shares. Weekly volatility is measured over three years with recent behaviour counting more heavily than earlier behaviour. Cash-type investments will have scores close to zero. Funds will tend to have scores in the 0-150 range. The FTSE 100 is always scored at 100. There is no upper limit.
90
Top in this sector
Fund name1 Year
AIM MA22.9%
CMI Global Mixed22.5%
Dimensional World Alloc 80/2022%
HSBC Pfl Wld Seltn 521.5%
Capital Group GAlcL20.5%
...more in FO Mixed Asset - Aggressive

Performance snapshot

Holdings snapshot

Performance vs Sector

Cumulative performance
 1 mth3 mth6 mth1 yr3 yr5 yr
Fund2.3%3.9%8.9%3.5%36.7%72.4%
Sector-0.9%0.1%4.7%3.1%10.2%34.2%
Rank within sector3 / 829 / 8323 / 8330 / 771 / 623 / 51
Quartile1st1st2nd2nd1st1st
Calendar performance
 YTD - 20162015201420132012
Fund6.9%5.6%21.3%14.2%9.3%
Sector4.8%0%4.6%11.4%9.7%
Rank within sector28 / 775 / 721 / 6224 / 5735 / 52
Quartile2nd1st1st2nd3rd
Risk statistics
Alpha
?Alpha is a measure of a fund's over- or under-performance by comparison to its benchmark. If the Alpha is 5, the fund has outperformed its benchmark by 5%; so the greater the Alpha, the greater the outperformance.
7.82
Beta
?Beta estimates a fund's volatility by comparison to that of its benchmark. A fund with a beta close to 1 means that the fund will move generally in line with the benchmark. Higher than 1 and the fund is more volatile than the benchmark and vice versa.
0.81
Sharpe
?This commonly-used measure calculates the level of return over and above the return of a notional risk-free investment, such as cash. The difference in returns is then divided by the fund's volatility. The resulting ratio is an indication of the amount of excess return generated per unit of risk.
0.94
Volatility
?Volatility (or standard deviation), when applied to an investment fund, expresses its risk. It shows how widely a range of returns varied from the fund's average return over a particular period. For example, if a fund had an average return of 5%, and its volatility was 15, this would mean that the range of its returns over the period had swung between +20% and -10%.
7.93
Tracking error
?This measures the standard deviation of a fund's excess returns over the returns of an index or benchmark portfolio. As such, it can be an indication of 'riskiness' in the manager's investment style. A Tracking Error below 2 suggests a passive approach. At 3 and above the the manager will be deploying a more active investment style.
5.22
Information ratio
?This is a useful risk-adjusted measure of actively managed fund performance. It is calculated by deducting the returns of the fund's benchmark from the fund's overall returns, then dividing the result by its tracking error. The higher the Information Ratio the better. It is generally considered that a figure of 0.5 reflects a good performance, 0.75 very good, and 1.00 outstanding.
1.34
R-Squared
?An indication of how closely correlated a fund is to an index or a benchmark. Values for R-Squared range between 0 and 1, with 0 indicating no correlation at all and 1 showing a perfect match. Values upwards of 0.7 suggest that the fund's behaviour is increasingly linked to its benchmark.
0.6
Price movement
52 week high14.61
52 week low12.67
Current bid price-
Current offer price-
Current mid price14.56
Region
1International33%
2North America32%
3Europe15%
4Sweden13%
5Asia Pacific ex Japan4%
6Japan3%
Industry sector
No data available.
Asset type
No data available.
Individual holdings
1STADSHYPOTEK AB 3% BDS 19/12/18 SEK10000004.03%
2SWEDBANK MORTGAGE AB 1% BDS 16/12/20 SEK1000003.65%
3SWEDEN(KINGDOM OF) 3.5% BDS 30/03/39 SEK50003.37%
4SWEDBANK MORTGAGE AB 3.75% BDS 19/09/18 SEK10003.12%
5SEB GYLLENBERG FUNDS LTD FORETAGSOBLIGATIONSFOND FLEXIBEL SEK3.01%
6SWEDISH COVERED BOND CORP 1% NTS 17/03/21 SEK10000002.66%
7SWEDBANK AB 3.75% BDS 20/12/17 SEK10002.32%
8SKANDINAVISKA ENSKILDA BANKEN 3% BDS 20/06/18 SEK5000001.85%
9JOHNSON & JOHNSON1.42%
Management
Fund manager group
SEB Asset Management
Fund manager company
SEB Asset Management SA
Fund type
No data available.
Fund objective
To invest in both Swedish and foreign equities and equity securities, mainly in large companies, mainly Swedish and interest - related securities. Typically, about 70 percent of the fund invested in equities and the remaining 30 percent in fixed income securities. Equity component is in normal mode, half located in Sweden and half on exchanges outside of Sweden. Deviations from the above allocation occurs. Since the fund invests some funds outside Sweden also affected the yield of the Swedish krona developed in relation to other currencies. Derivatives may be used as part of the fund's investment policy.
Benchmark
No data available.
Investment style
No data available.
Investment method
No data available.
Fund manager
NameSinceBiography
Anna Sigurd01/03/2014
Compliance
No data available.
Domicile
No data available.
Fund for sale in
United Kingdom, Offshore, Sweden
SEB Varlden A EUR
Initial charge-
Annual charge-
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)1.25%
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price-
Offer price-
Mid price1.4858
CurrencyEUR
Price updated01/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classRetail
Domicile-
Citi code05MM
SEB Varlden A NOK
Initial charge-
Annual charge-
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)1.25%
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price-
Offer price-
Mid price13.329
CurrencyNOK
Price updated01/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classRetail
Domicile-
Citi code05MN
SEB Varlden A SEK
Initial charge-
Annual charge-
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)1.25%
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price-
Offer price-
Mid price14.564
CurrencySEK
Price updated01/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classRetail
Domicile-
Citi codeT466
Data provided by

The Content is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. The Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Moneywise and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.

This information is sourced from our partner Financial Express. We believe the data to be correct however you should take care in using any information.

You should be aware that prices may fall as well as rise and that the income derived can go down as well as up. When buying or selling any investment that fluctuates in price or value you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.