Fact sheet: FL BlkRk 40:60 Gb EqIdxAqC Pn

Fund information
Fund name
FL BlackRock (40:60) Global Equity Index (Aquila C) Pn
Fund manager company
Friends Life
Fund type
Pension Fund
Fund manager
  • BlackRocksince 28/06/2005
Underlying fund
BlackRock AqCo 40:60 Gb Eq Pn
Fund objective
BlackRock state that the fund invests primarily in equities in both the UK and overseas markets. The fund has approximately 40% invested in the shares of UK companies. The remaining 60% is invested in overseas companies. The fund aims to provide returns consistent with the markets in which it invests and provides broad exposure to countries around the world. The benchmark of the fund is 40% FTSE All-Share Index, 20% FTSE All-World USA Index, 20% FTSE All-World Developed Europe (ex UK) Index, 10% FTSE All-World Japan Index, 10% FTSE All-World Developed Asia Pacific (ex Japan) Index.
Benchmark
  • FL 40%FTSEAllSh,20%FTSEAWUSA,20%FTSEAWDevEurXUK,10%FTSEAWJap,10%FTSEAWDevAsPacXJ
Investment style
Passive/Tracking
Investment method
No data available.
Quick stats
1 Year return
22.1%
1 Year rank in sector
405/961
Sector
PN Global Equities
Yield
-
Fund size
£413m (£334m last year)
FE Risk score
?FE Risk Scores measure the riskiness of instruments relative to the FTSE 100 index of shares. Weekly volatility is measured over three years with recent behaviour counting more heavily than earlier behaviour. Cash-type investments will have scores close to zero. Funds will tend to have scores in the 0-150 range. The FTSE 100 is always scored at 100. There is no upper limit.
88
Top in this sector
Fund name1 Year
AXA Wealth Sch ISF Gbl Recv Pn38.2%
RLP Dimensional Gbl Targeted Val Pn36.5%
Stan Life M&G Global Dividend Pn34.9%
Aviva Sch Gbl Eq Inc Pn34.8%
OMW IPL M&G Global Dividend Pn34.6%
...more in PN Global Equities

Performance snapshot

Holdings snapshot

  • UK40.2%
    USA36.7%
    Europe10.4%
    Japan6.2%
    Pacific Rim4.3%
  • No data available.
  • UK Equities40.2%
    US Equities36.7%
    European Equities10.4%
    Japanese Equities6.2%
    Asia Pacific Equities4.3%

Performance vs Sector

Cumulative performance
 1 mth3 mth6 mth1 yr3 yr5 yr
Fund2.3%4.4%16.6%22.1%40%87.8%
Sector1%3.2%15.1%19.7%35.8%77.9%
Rank within sector166 / 1039356 / 1035401 / 1025405 / 961311 / 849267 / 751
Quartile1st2nd2nd2nd2nd2nd
Calendar performance
 YTD - 20162015201420132012
Fund20.8%3.9%8.6%23%12.2%
Sector18.7%3.7%7.8%21.4%11.2%
Rank within sector402 / 963475 / 921327 / 849373 / 820353 / 752
Quartile2nd3rd2nd2nd2nd
Risk statistics
Alpha
?Alpha is a measure of a fund's over- or under-performance by comparison to its benchmark. If the Alpha is 5, the fund has outperformed its benchmark by 5%; so the greater the Alpha, the greater the outperformance.
0.11
Beta
?Beta estimates a fund's volatility by comparison to that of its benchmark. A fund with a beta close to 1 means that the fund will move generally in line with the benchmark. Higher than 1 and the fund is more volatile than the benchmark and vice versa.
1.06
Sharpe
?This commonly-used measure calculates the level of return over and above the return of a notional risk-free investment, such as cash. The difference in returns is then divided by the fund's volatility. The resulting ratio is an indication of the amount of excess return generated per unit of risk.
0.67
Volatility
?Volatility (or standard deviation), when applied to an investment fund, expresses its risk. It shows how widely a range of returns varied from the fund's average return over a particular period. For example, if a fund had an average return of 5%, and its volatility was 15, this would mean that the range of its returns over the period had swung between +20% and -10%.
10.8
Tracking error
?This measures the standard deviation of a fund's excess returns over the returns of an index or benchmark portfolio. As such, it can be an indication of 'riskiness' in the manager's investment style. A Tracking Error below 2 suggests a passive approach. At 3 and above the the manager will be deploying a more active investment style.
1.65
Information ratio
?This is a useful risk-adjusted measure of actively managed fund performance. It is calculated by deducting the returns of the fund's benchmark from the fund's overall returns, then dividing the result by its tracking error. The higher the Information Ratio the better. It is generally considered that a figure of 0.5 reflects a good performance, 0.75 very good, and 1.00 outstanding.
0.37
R-Squared
?An indication of how closely correlated a fund is to an index or a benchmark. Values for R-Squared range between 0 and 1, with 0 indicating no correlation at all and 1 showing a perfect match. Values upwards of 0.7 suggest that the fund's behaviour is increasingly linked to its benchmark.
0.98
Price movement
52 week high278.6
52 week low205.4
Current bid price-
Current offer price-
Current mid price276.8
Region
1UK40.2%
2USA36.7%
3Europe10.4%
4Japan6.2%
5Pacific Rim4.3%
6Canada2%
7Israel0.2%
Industry sector
No data available.
Asset type
1UK Equities40.2%
2US Equities36.7%
3European Equities10.4%
4Japanese Equities6.2%
5Asia Pacific Equities4.3%
6Canadian Equities2%
7Israeli Equities0.2%
Individual holdings
1AQUILA LIFE WORLD EX UK INDEX59.8%
2AQUILA LIFE UK EQUITY INDEX FUND40.2%
Management
Fund manager group
Friends Life
Fund manager company
Friends Life
Fund type
Pension Fund
Fund objective
BlackRock state that the fund invests primarily in equities in both the UK and overseas markets. The fund has approximately 40% invested in the shares of UK companies. The remaining 60% is invested in overseas companies. The fund aims to provide returns consistent with the markets in which it invests and provides broad exposure to countries around the world. The benchmark of the fund is 40% FTSE All-Share Index, 20% FTSE All-World USA Index, 20% FTSE All-World Developed Europe (ex UK) Index, 10% FTSE All-World Japan Index, 10% FTSE All-World Developed Asia Pacific (ex Japan) Index.
Benchmark
  • FL 40%FTSEAllSh,20%FTSEAWUSA,20%FTSEAWDevEurXUK,10%FTSEAWJap,10%FTSEAWDevAsPacXJ
Investment style
Passive/Tracking
Investment method
No data available.
Fund manager
NameSinceBiography
BlackRock28/06/2005BlackRock Capital Management was founded in 1988. It has offices in US, UK, HK, Singapore, Sydney & Tokyo. It has multi sector expertise and depth of resources.
Compliance
No data available.
Domicile
No data available.
Fund for sale in
United Kingdom
FL BlackRock (40:60) Global Equity Index (Aquila C) Pn
Initial charge-
Annual charge-
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price-
Offer price-
Mid price276.8
CurrencyGBX
Price updated08/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classRetail
Domicile-
Citi codeF472
FL BlackRock (40:60) Global Equity Index (Aquila C) Pn Inet
Initial charge-
Annual charge0.4%
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)0.4%
Bid price-
Offer price-
Mid price249.03
CurrencyGBX
Price updated08/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classRetail
Domicile-
Citi codeOQ11
Data provided by

The Content is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. The Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Moneywise and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.

This information is sourced from our partner Financial Express. We believe the data to be correct however you should take care in using any information.

You should be aware that prices may fall as well as rise and that the income derived can go down as well as up. When buying or selling any investment that fluctuates in price or value you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.