Fact sheet: BlackRock AqLf 65:35 GbEqPn

Fund information
Fund name
BlackRock Aquila Life (65:35) Global Equity Pn S1
Fund manager company
BlackRock Pensions Mgmt Ltd
Fund type
Pension Fund
Fund manager
No data available.
No data available.
Fund objective
This fund invests primarily in equities, both in the UK and overseas markets. The fund has approximately 65% invested in the shares of UK companies. The remaining 35% is invested in overseas companies split between the US, Europe ex-UK, Japan and Pacific Rim. The fund aims to provide returns consistent with the markets in which it invests.
Benchmark
No data available.
Investment style
No data available.
Investment method
No data available.
Quick stats
1 Year return
12.5%
1 Year rank in sector
765/961
Sector
PN Global Equities
Yield
-
Fund size
£84m (£139m last year)
FE Risk score
?FE Risk Scores measure the riskiness of instruments relative to the FTSE 100 index of shares. Weekly volatility is measured over three years with recent behaviour counting more heavily than earlier behaviour. Cash-type investments will have scores close to zero. Funds will tend to have scores in the 0-150 range. The FTSE 100 is always scored at 100. There is no upper limit.
92
Bid price
463.3
Offer price
465.4
Top in this sector
Fund name1 Year
AXA Wealth Sch ISF Gbl Recv Pn32.8%
L&G M&G Global Dividend Pn30%
Aviva M&G Global Div Pn29.7%
OMW M&G Global Div29.6%
OMW IPL M&G Global Dividend Pn29.6%
...more in PN Global Equities

Performance snapshot

Holdings snapshot

  • UK65.1%
    Europe11.5%
    USA11.4%
    Pacific Rim6.1%
    Japan5.9%
  • No data available.
  • UK Equities65.1%
    European Equities11.5%
    US Equities11.4%
    Asia Pacific Equities6.1%
    Japanese Equities5.9%

Performance vs Sector

Cumulative performance
 1 mth3 mth6 mth1 yr3 yr5 yr
Fund-1.2%0.3%12.6%12.5%24.3%66.7%
Sector-2.2%2.3%13.9%16.1%31.7%75.5%
Rank within sector274 / 1039845 / 1035700 / 1025765 / 961637 / 849550 / 746
Quartile2nd4th3rd4th4th3rd
Calendar performance
 YTD - 20162015201420132012
Fund14.1%3.2%3.5%21.7%12.7%
Sector16.6%3.7%7.8%21.4%11.2%
Rank within sector696 / 963558 / 921693 / 849471 / 820311 / 752
Quartile3rd3rd4th3rd2nd
Risk statistics
Alpha
?Alpha is a measure of a fund's over- or under-performance by comparison to its benchmark. If the Alpha is 5, the fund has outperformed its benchmark by 5%; so the greater the Alpha, the greater the outperformance.
-0.66
Beta
?Beta estimates a fund's volatility by comparison to that of its benchmark. A fund with a beta close to 1 means that the fund will move generally in line with the benchmark. Higher than 1 and the fund is more volatile than the benchmark and vice versa.
0.83
Sharpe
?This commonly-used measure calculates the level of return over and above the return of a notional risk-free investment, such as cash. The difference in returns is then divided by the fund's volatility. The resulting ratio is an indication of the amount of excess return generated per unit of risk.
0.44
Volatility
?Volatility (or standard deviation), when applied to an investment fund, expresses its risk. It shows how widely a range of returns varied from the fund's average return over a particular period. For example, if a fund had an average return of 5%, and its volatility was 15, this would mean that the range of its returns over the period had swung between +20% and -10%.
9.15
Tracking error
?This measures the standard deviation of a fund's excess returns over the returns of an index or benchmark portfolio. As such, it can be an indication of 'riskiness' in the manager's investment style. A Tracking Error below 2 suggests a passive approach. At 3 and above the the manager will be deploying a more active investment style.
4.12
Information ratio
?This is a useful risk-adjusted measure of actively managed fund performance. It is calculated by deducting the returns of the fund's benchmark from the fund's overall returns, then dividing the result by its tracking error. The higher the Information Ratio the better. It is generally considered that a figure of 0.5 reflects a good performance, 0.75 very good, and 1.00 outstanding.
-0.56
R-Squared
?An indication of how closely correlated a fund is to an index or a benchmark. Values for R-Squared range between 0 and 1, with 0 indicating no correlation at all and 1 showing a perfect match. Values upwards of 0.7 suggest that the fund's behaviour is increasingly linked to its benchmark.
0.83
Price movement
52 week high482.1
52 week low361.8
Current bid price463.3
Current offer price465.4
Current mid price-
Region
1UK65.1%
2Europe11.5%
3USA11.4%
4Pacific Rim6.1%
5Japan5.9%
Industry sector
No data available.
Asset type
1UK Equities65.1%
2European Equities11.5%
3US Equities11.4%
4Asia Pacific Equities6.1%
5Japanese Equities5.9%
Individual holdings
1AQUILA LIFE UK EQUITY INDEX FUND65.1%
2AQUILA LIFE EUROPEAN EQUITY INDEX FUND11.5%
3AQUILA LIFE US EQUITY INDEX FUND11.4%
4AQUILA LIFE PACIFIC RIM EQUITY INDEX FUND6.1%
5AQUILA LIFE JAPANESE EQUITY INDEX FUND 5.9%
Management
Fund manager group
BlackRock
Fund manager company
BlackRock Pensions Mgmt Ltd
Fund type
Pension Fund
Fund objective
This fund invests primarily in equities, both in the UK and overseas markets. The fund has approximately 65% invested in the shares of UK companies. The remaining 35% is invested in overseas companies split between the US, Europe ex-UK, Japan and Pacific Rim. The fund aims to provide returns consistent with the markets in which it invests.
Benchmark
No data available.
Investment style
No data available.
Investment method
No data available.
Fund manager
No data available.
Compliance
No data available.
Domicile
No data available.
Fund for sale in
United Kingdom
BlackRock Aquila Life (65:35) Global Equity Pn S1
Initial charge-
Annual charge-
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price463.3
Offer price465.4
Mid price-
CurrencyGBX
Price updated01/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classInstitutional
Domicile-
Citi codeW737
BlackRock Aquila Life (65:35) Global Equity Pn S1 NAV
Initial charge-
Annual charge-
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price-
Offer price-
Mid price464.35
CurrencyGBX
Price updated01/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classInstitutional
Domicile-
Citi codeW660
BlackRock Aquila Life (65:35) Global Equity Pn S2
Initial charge-
Annual charge-
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price367.4
Offer price369.8
Mid price-
CurrencyGBX
Price updated16/09/2013
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classInstitutional
Domicile-
Citi codeW736
BlackRock Aquila Life (65:35) Global Equity Pn S2 NAV
Initial charge-
Annual charge-
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price-
Offer price-
Mid price368.6
CurrencyGBX
Price updated16/09/2013
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classInstitutional
Domicile-
Citi codeW659
BlackRock Aquila Life (65:35) Global Equity Pn S3
Initial charge-
Annual charge-
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price451.7
Offer price453.8
Mid price-
CurrencyGBX
Price updated01/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classInstitutional
Domicile-
Citi codeW735
BlackRock Aquila Life (65:35) Global Equity Pn S3 NAV
Initial charge-
Annual charge-
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price-
Offer price-
Mid price452.75
CurrencyGBX
Price updated01/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classInstitutional
Domicile-
Citi codeW658
BlackRock Aquila Life (65:35) Global Equity Pn S4
Initial charge-
Annual charge-
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price459.9
Offer price462
Mid price-
CurrencyGBX
Price updated01/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classInstitutional
Domicile-
Citi codeW734
BlackRock Aquila Life (65:35) Global Equity Pn S4 NAV
Initial charge-
Annual charge-
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price-
Offer price-
Mid price460.95
CurrencyGBX
Price updated01/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classInstitutional
Domicile-
Citi codeW657
Data provided by

The Content is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. The Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Moneywise and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.

This information is sourced from our partner Financial Express. We believe the data to be correct however you should take care in using any information.

You should be aware that prices may fall as well as rise and that the income derived can go down as well as up. When buying or selling any investment that fluctuates in price or value you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.