Fact sheet: Aegon InterimRetireAnnTgtPn

Fund information
Fund name
Aegon Interim Retirement (Annuity Target) Pn
Fund manager company
Aegon/Scottish Equitable plc
Fund type
Pension Fund
Fund manager
No data available.
No data available.
Fund objective
This fund is designed for those invested in an Annuity Target fund who have reached their target retirement year but have not yet bought an annuity (pension) as planned. In their target retirement year, they will automatically be transferred into this fund. It aims to help preserve the size of pension investors can buy through an annuity by investing 75% of the fund in long-dated UK government bonds (gilts). The remaining 25% of the fund is invested in cash, so investors can take the maximum tax-free cash lump sum they’re entitled to when they retire, based on current legislation. This fund is designed as a short- to medium-term investment.
Benchmark
No data available.
Investment style
No data available.
Investment method
Fixed Interest
Quick stats
1 Year return
-
1 Year rank in sector
-
Sector
PN Global Fixed Interest
Yield
-
Fund size
£0m
Bid price
104.3504
Offer price
109.8425
Top in this sector
Fund name1 Year
FL GM Overseas Bond Pension30.7%
OMW M&G Glbl Government Bond25.9%
Pru Intnl Bd Pn25.6%
M&G PP International Bond Pn25.3%
Scot Eq Ovrss Crp Bd Trkr Pn23.9%
...more in PN Global Fixed Interest

Performance snapshot

Holdings snapshot

Performance vs Sector

Cumulative performance
 1 mth3 mth6 mth1 yr3 yr5 yr
Fund-2%-9.7%1.6%---
Sector-3.8%-2.4%5%12.4%17.5%18.8%
Rank within sector36 / 144140 / 142110 / 141---
Quartile1st4th4th
Calendar performance
 YTD - 20162015201420132012
Fund-----
Sector11.9%-0.3%6.1%-3.6%3%
Rank within sector-----
Quartile
Risk statistics
Alpha
?Alpha is a measure of a fund's over- or under-performance by comparison to its benchmark. If the Alpha is 5, the fund has outperformed its benchmark by 5%; so the greater the Alpha, the greater the outperformance.
-
Beta
?Beta estimates a fund's volatility by comparison to that of its benchmark. A fund with a beta close to 1 means that the fund will move generally in line with the benchmark. Higher than 1 and the fund is more volatile than the benchmark and vice versa.
-
Sharpe
?This commonly-used measure calculates the level of return over and above the return of a notional risk-free investment, such as cash. The difference in returns is then divided by the fund's volatility. The resulting ratio is an indication of the amount of excess return generated per unit of risk.
-
Volatility
?Volatility (or standard deviation), when applied to an investment fund, expresses its risk. It shows how widely a range of returns varied from the fund's average return over a particular period. For example, if a fund had an average return of 5%, and its volatility was 15, this would mean that the range of its returns over the period had swung between +20% and -10%.
-
Tracking error
?This measures the standard deviation of a fund's excess returns over the returns of an index or benchmark portfolio. As such, it can be an indication of 'riskiness' in the manager's investment style. A Tracking Error below 2 suggests a passive approach. At 3 and above the the manager will be deploying a more active investment style.
-
Information ratio
?This is a useful risk-adjusted measure of actively managed fund performance. It is calculated by deducting the returns of the fund's benchmark from the fund's overall returns, then dividing the result by its tracking error. The higher the Information Ratio the better. It is generally considered that a figure of 0.5 reflects a good performance, 0.75 very good, and 1.00 outstanding.
-
R-Squared
?An indication of how closely correlated a fund is to an index or a benchmark. Values for R-Squared range between 0 and 1, with 0 indicating no correlation at all and 1 showing a perfect match. Values upwards of 0.7 suggest that the fund's behaviour is increasingly linked to its benchmark.
-
Price movement
52 week high117.33
52 week low97.37
Current bid price104.35
Current offer price109.84
Current mid price-
Region
No data available.
Industry sector
No data available.
Asset type
No data available.
Individual holdings
No data available.
Management
Fund manager group
Scottish Equitable
Fund manager company
Aegon/Scottish Equitable plc
Fund type
Pension Fund
Fund objective
This fund is designed for those invested in an Annuity Target fund who have reached their target retirement year but have not yet bought an annuity (pension) as planned. In their target retirement year, they will automatically be transferred into this fund. It aims to help preserve the size of pension investors can buy through an annuity by investing 75% of the fund in long-dated UK government bonds (gilts). The remaining 25% of the fund is invested in cash, so investors can take the maximum tax-free cash lump sum they’re entitled to when they retire, based on current legislation. This fund is designed as a short- to medium-term investment.
Benchmark
No data available.
Investment style
No data available.
Investment method
Fixed Interest
Fund manager
No data available.
Compliance
No data available.
Domicile
No data available.
Fund for sale in
United Kingdom
Aegon Interim Retirement (Annuity Target) Pn
Initial charge-
Annual charge1%
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price104.3504
Offer price109.8425
Mid price-
CurrencyGBX
Price updated06/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classRetail
Domicile-
Citi codeMVRO
Aegon Interim Retirement (Annuity Target) Pn (ARC)
Initial charge-
Annual charge0.05%
Min single investment£0
Min regular saving£0
Available in ISANo
Ongoing charge (OCF)-
Total expense ratio (TER)-
Bid price110.6928
Offer price110.6928
Mid price-
CurrencyGBX
Price updated06/12/2016
TypeAccumulation
Institutional or retail classRetail
Domicile-
Citi codeMVRP
Data provided by

The Content is only for your general information and use and is not intended to address your particular requirements. The Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Moneywise and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.

This information is sourced from our partner Financial Express. We believe the data to be correct however you should take care in using any information.

You should be aware that prices may fall as well as rise and that the income derived can go down as well as up. When buying or selling any investment that fluctuates in price or value you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.